Who can Enroll?
- A camper must be at least 5 years old prior to the start of camp.
- Campers range in age from 5-13.
- To be eligible for our Counselor in Training Program, an applicant must have completed eighth grade, attended Kateri Day Camp for at least one summer, and be invited by the director.
When to Enroll?
Enrollment begins January 15, 2017. Please Note: The enrollment rate varies from year to year. Last summer camp was full and had a waiting list by May 1, 2016. We advise registering early to secure your spot.
How to Enroll?
- Enrollment for 2017 is online.
- Following completion of the online registration, you will be asked to pay a $40 per family enrollment fee. Fees can be paid via credit card online at the time you submit your application.
- If you do not wish to use your credit card online, please submit your registration information online and call the camp office at 732-946-9694.
- If you wish to pay by check, please submit your online registration and mail a check for $40 per family to Kateri Day Camp, 160 Conover Road, Wickatunk, NJ 07765.
Summer Food Service Form:
- Print the Summer Food Service Form Click here.
- Fully complete this form.
- Mail to Kateri Day Camp, 160 Conover Road, Wickatunk, NJ 07765.
- Faxes or Scans will not be accepted. Your child will not be registered until a fully completed form is received. *Please carefully review your paperwork, all inaccurate or incomplete forms will be returned and your child will not be registered for camp.
- Each camper must have an updated immunization record on file.
- Immunization Records may be faxed from the doctor’s office to Kateri Day Camp 732-946- 9785.
Every Camper wishing to register must complete and submit:
- Registration Form
- Summer Food Service Form
- Immunization Records
- $40 per family registration fee
Paying for Camp
Kateri Day Camp is $350 per week/ $2,450 for the full 7 week summer.
- Full payment can be made via check or paid online by credit card. Please contact us at 732-946-9694 to make your payment, or mail a check to Kateri Day Camp, 160 Conover Road, Wickatunk, NJ 07765.
- 5 payments of $490 each can be arranged by calling the camp office 732-946-9694.
- Kateri Day Camp works closely with Child Care Resources, an agency that provides financial assistance to those unable to pay for child care. If you qualify for Child Care subsidies through NJ Cares for Kids (NJCK), Work First (WFNJ), Monmouth County Targeted Population (MCTP), Respite Child Care and other special programs. Please click here www.ccrnj.org or call 732-918-9901 to contact CCR to determine eligibility. In order to attend Kateri Day Camp with Child Care Resources funding you must fill out all necessary CCR forms and applications. If using CCR, Kateri Day Camp must receive a completed agreement from CCR to register your camper. No camper will be registered without a completed agreement. All copays are determined by CCR and payable to Kateri Day Camp. Please call Irene at 732-946-4771 x 436 to pay by credit card. Copays are to be paid by 7/15 and 8/15.
- A limited number of Camperships are available. Full or partial Camperships may be awarded to those campers whose families qualify financially as evidenced by the completed Summer Food Service Form. For returning campers, campership eligibility will also be based on the camper’s willingness to follow the rules and attendance record.